Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tuna Crescent Roll

This is one of those quick and easy recipes that you'll go to if you're lazy like me crunched for time. I can't recall where I got this recipe from, but I've been making it for years.



Tuna Crescent Roll
A couple cans of tuna
mayo
mustard
shredded cheese
refrigerator crescent rolls

Mix up a couple cans of tuna with mayo and mustard. If you don't like mustard, leave it out. Adding pickle relish might be interesting, but I haven't tried that yet since my son doesn't like relish. I think you could add pretty much anything you'd like!

Carefully unfold the rolled up crescent rolls, and lay flat on a baking sheet. I put tinfoil down since it can get kinda messy, and I like super fast clean ups.

Spoon in the tuna mixture down the middle seam and top with shredded cheese. Carefully fold the long sides of the crescent rolls up and pinch in the middle and at the ends. Sometimes the pinching doesn't stay put, as you can see from my above photo.

Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, or until crescent rolls look done. Remember, you'll have to bake longer than what the package for the crescent rolls recommends because it's got all that tuna in there. It'll be doughy if you take it out too soon. Trust me!

Linking up to these yummy link parties:

2 comments:

  1. brilllliaannnttt!!! mmmm i want one of those right now! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've said this before but NUMMMM! Thanks for the recipe! Deb

    ReplyDelete