Friday, May 20, 2011

Easy Pineapple Coconut Cake

Please note I've moved this blog to: Screaming Sardine!


Here's a quick and easy recipe for Pineapple Coconut Cake. If you're wanting a pina colada taste, I imagine you could put some rum flavoring into the cake or frosting.

Quick and Easy Pineapple Coconut Cake
white cake mix
large can of crushed pineapple
8 ounce container of whipped cream
flaked coconut

Mix white cake mix and large can of crushed pineapple together, liquid included. You shouldn't have to add anything else to the cake mix because it will be moist enough.

Bake according to package directions.

When cooled, combine the container of whipped topping and as much coconut as you like. Pile on the cake and enjoy!

This is really yummy, and gets better after the first day, in my opinion It's really nice on a warm day since the cake has to be refrigerated.

Linking up to my link party - Sunburnt Cow

and these yummy parties!

At Home with K
Beyond the Picket Fence
Blue Cricket Design
Cherished Bliss
Cherished Treasures
Chic on a Shoestring Budget
C.R.A.F.T.
Crafts Keep Me Sane
Crafty Geordi
A Creative Princess
Cupcake Apothecary
Dittle Dattle
Finding Fabulous
Fingerprints on the Fridge
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Flamingo Toes
The Frugal Girls
Green Door Designs
I Heart Naptime
It's a Crafty Life
Laugh, Love, and Craft
Little Brick Ranch
Me Making Do
Momnivore's Dilemma
Night Owl Crafting
Paisley Passions
Pinkapotamus
Reasons to Skip the Housework
Santas Gift Shoppe
Sarahndipities
Sew Much Ado
Simply Sweet Home
Singing Three Little Birds
Something Swanky
Spunky Junky
Stay at Home Nation
Sugar Bee Crafts
Sun Scholars
Super Stinky Boys
The Tattered Tag
Thrifty 101
Today's Creative Blog
Under the Table and Dreaming
Whipperberry
Young Nester

22 comments:

  1. This sounds so yummy and easy...and I'm trying to lose weight! ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds delish!!
    New follower from the Creative Bloggers Party & Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, that sounds yummy. I'm not usually a fan of coconut, but love it in certain things where it's not overpowering (like ambrosia fruit salad). I'd love to try this but make my own whipped cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good and it's so easy! I need a really quick treat for work this week...I might have to try this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this looks amazing! I'll have to try this sometime.

    ~Jessa
    www.jessajill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh bless you for combining two of my favorite things into a cake! I can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks tasty =D Stopping by from Reasons to Skip the Housework party. I'm following you now & hope you stop by my party & link up & follow me as well. Have a great day!
    ~Iffy~
    www.stayathomenation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this looks delicious!! Thanks for linking up to Craft and Tell!!

    www.cherishedbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh! This sounds sooo yummy! I love coconut! Will def. be trying this recipe! Your latest follower would love for you to come on over for a visit & follow back! Have a great week! Allison @ leomommyof4.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for linking up to Share the Wealth Wednesday! Glad you stopped by. This looks like a really yummy treat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds light as far as desserts go.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ummmm, I want some RIGHT NOW!!! come link up to my Tasty Tuesday party...
    http://nap-timecreations.blogspot.com/2011/05/strawberry-oatmeal-bread-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. We NEED to feature this recipe On our cooking blog! Please email us at envy.my.cooking@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds delicious! I've got to try it! Thank you so much for linking up to "It's a Party"!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my gosh love recipes like this one of my favorite cakes is humming bird because of the pineapple and coconut this cake is much easier and soundsso much better come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks and sounds so delicious! Love the name of your blog, too funny. Thanks for linking this up with my Show and Share party.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow! YUM! Thanks for sharing at Make Something Mondays!

    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO Yummy!!! Thanks for sharing this at Make Something Monday!

    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great recipe! I love coconut and pineapple so I'll have to make this cake! Thanks for linking up to my party - I'll be featuring this one next weekend...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds delish! And I love that it's so easy!

    Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites! I'm featuring you this week! Come grab my featured button if you'd like one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your blog!! I am your new follower :) if you would like to follow me @ for.the.luv.of.blogspot.com that would be great :) I am just starting out, but I am excited to share new recipes, crafts, and makeup..

    ReplyDelete