Friday, May 27, 2011

Strawberry Delight


Here's a ridiculously quick and easy recipe that's great for the summer time.

Srawberry Delight
Strawberry cake mix
Strawberry Creme pudding

Make the strawberry cake according to package directions. In the meantime, make some strawberry creme pudding, only don't use as much milk. If the directions call for 2 cups cold milk, use just 1.5 cups. (Or, if you really want something rich, use whipping cream instead of milk).

Once the cake is cooled, you can either use the pudding as frosting, or just glop it on top of your piece of strawberry cake. It's a really nice and creamy dessert. I'm not a big fan of traditional frosting, so I prefer my "frosting" in a modified form of pudding.

Please note my future recipe posts will now be over at ScreamingSardine because blogger screwed up one too many times.

Linking up to my link party - Sunburnt Cow

and these delish parties!

Be Different Act Normal
C.R.A.F.T.
Craftomaniac
Crafts Keep Me Sane
Crafty Geordi
Flamingo Toes
The Frugal Girls
The Girl Creative
I Heart Naptime
It's a Crafty Life
The Tattered Tag
Under the Table and Dreaming

8 comments:

  1. oh wow....this looks yummy! Thanks for sharing :) following you from I heart naptime! Have a great weekend!

    --Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks so good.. i LOVE strawberries:)
    thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Everything you make look delish! I think I'm going to make this for our dessert tomorrow! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your recipe sounds delicious. I can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! This looks so good! I am definitely going to have to try this out sometime! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yum! Looks really refreshing, I need some now! Please come over and link up to my Tasty Tuesday party tomorrow. http://nap-timecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUMMO that sounds so wonderful. My tummy just let me know it's interested.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love strawberries and your recipe sounds so delicious.

    ReplyDelete