Thursday, April 14, 2011

Triple Layer Cookie Bars

I think I got this recipe from a yahoo group, but I'm not positive.


Anyway, it's super yummy and pretty easy. Tastes like a Mounds bar. It was a favorite when I served it in a cafe I ran.

Triple Layer Cookie Bars
1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
1 (7 oz) package coconut (2 and 2/3 cups)
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter

Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter; mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Top evenly with coconut. Pour sweetened condensed milk over coconut layer.

Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes or until coconut is lightly browned.

Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter. Spread evenly over hot coconut layer. Cool 30 minutes and chill. Devour!

Linking up to my link party:


and these yummilicious parties:
Show and Tell Green
Show and Tell GreenNightOwlCraftingBeyond The Picket FenceChic on a Shoestring Decorating

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Yummy! I will be making these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these sound amazing! I'm saving the recipe for sure. If I wasn't missing a few of the ingredients, I'd probably be making them right now! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!! I seriously can't wait to give these a try... thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I just love all these easy recipes you share here! This one looks like a keeper as well!

    Thanks so much for linking up to Terrific Under Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh! YUMM! Im your newest follower!

    I would LOVE to have you link up to my Whassup Wednesday Par-Tay! And I have a party button you can grab and put on your blog so your friends can come too:)



    If you are NOT already a Follower of Elements Interiors....HELLEEERRRR!

    Click that Google Follow button and YOU will be ENTERED in my

    "Its a SURPRISE!" GIVEAWAY to be announced EVERY MONDAY! Yeppers! You read it right,

    a Winner EVERY MONDAY!!! With GREAT Goodies you wont want to miss!!




    Hope to see ya at Whassup Wednesday!!!

    *ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coconut is a guilt pleasure of mine...love!

    Thanks for sharing this at Creative Juice. Stop by again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM!! Thanks for being on the ball and being the first to link up this week for Foodie Friday!! These look SUPER!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look delicious. Can't wait to try the recipe!
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look awesome.

    I'm featuring them on my blog today.
    www.imlovinyourblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, that sounds so good. I am going to make these. You are so right, it seems easy. Thanks so much for sharing.
    I am a new follower.
    Ginger :)

    ReplyDelete