Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pepperoni Quiche

This is a quick and easy recipe for something as fancy schmancy as quiche!

Pepperoni Quiche
1 unbaked pie shell
2 1/2 oz pepperoni, cut up
2 tablespoons chopped onion
2 tablespoons bacon bits
4 oz. shredded Swiss cheese
4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup whipping cream
3 eggs

The recipe says to mix cream and eggs together in blender, but since I hate having a bunch of things to wash, I just whisked these together in my mixing bowl.

Put cheeses, onion, and bacon bits into bowl. Mix in egg mixture by hand. Pour into unbaked pie shell. Put pepperoni on top.

Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before cutting Ham, other kinds of meat, or mushrooms make good substitutions.

Also, I always used mozzarella instead of Swiss cheese because I just can't stomach the smell of Swiss (stinky feet) cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment